Renault enjoyed a successful start to 192 at Blackstone Motors Dundalk and Drogheda with the Renault van range taking first place on the podium in Louth for July. Renault Kangoo finished the month as the number one van in the county, and was also in the top spot year-to-date.
Meanwhile, Renault Group Ireland enjoyed a strong start to the busy 192 registration period, finishing number one in the Light Commercial Vehicle market, and with a 10.2% combined share of the new car and van markets for July.
- Renault was the clear winner in the LCV market in July coming in first position with an impressive 20.4% market share, up 5.8% on the same time last year, maintaining 3rd position year-to-date.
- Master, Trafic and Kangoo took the top spots in the large, medium and small van markets respectively. Kangoo finished the month as the number one van in Ireland while Master maintains its leadership position in the large van segment year-to-date.
- The electric vehicle market continued to grow in July to 3% share of the market. The electric Renault ZOE, Ireland’s most affordable electric vehicle, had its strongest ever month, maintaining third position in the segment with 12.8% share, up 7% versus last July. The electric Kangoo Z.E. was Ireland’s best-selling electric van last month.
- The Group achieved 8.1% share of the passenger car market in July, with Dacia growing market share to 2.8%.
- Renault Group continued its leadership of the small car segment last month, with Clio taking 9.4% share year-to-date, and with ZOE, Dacia Sandero and Dacia Logan MCV sales combined giving a share of 17% year-to-date.
- The ever-popular Renault Captur gave a strong performance in July, maintaining number 2 position on the podium in its class, while Renault Kadjar and Dacia Duster brought Renault Group to second position in the medium-sized SUV class with 11.1% share in July.
- Renault Scénic is still the best selling compact MPV in Ireland, with a market share of 21.8% year-to-date.
- July saw over €34 million lent to Renault and Dacia customers through Renault Bank, and €170 million so far this year. In fact, Renault Bank financed 5% of all new cars and vans registered in Ireland in July.
Blackstone Motors Dundalk and Drogheda have unmissable offers for August on new cars and vans, available until the end of the month.
Renault customers can avail of 3.9% APR on the passenger car range, as well as 3.9% APR, five years’ warranty, five years’ roadside assistance, and further local dealer offers on vans. Shockingly affordable Dacia is offering customers ZERO deposit and 4.9% APR for August. These offers are available through Renault Bank, offering customers lower interest rates and further savings versus high street commercial banks.
For more information about our services, please get in contact todayContact